HS2, trans-Pennine links, Port of Liverpool, Manchester Airport, Metrolink, smart motorways: the line-up of major infrastructure assets and projects under constant pressure from commuters, passengers and freight carriers to upgrade and fulfil their potential means there is always something significant to examine in the transport arena.
- Tom Stannard, Chief Executive, Salford City Council
- Tim Foster, Interim Strategy and Programme Director, Transport for the North
- Emma Cowan, Finance and Transformation Director, Merseyrail
- Cllr Hans Mundry, Cabinet Member for Transportation, Highways and Public realm, Warrington Council
- Anthony Hatton, Director of Strategic Projects, Peel L&P
- Claire Haigh, Chief Executive Officer, Greener Transport Solutions
Benefits of attending the virtual event:
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
The platform opens at 9.30am for networking, with the presentations/panels starting at 10am. Tickets to the webinar cost £30+VAT.